Sunday, August 1, 2010

author's note! :)

ohayyyy readers!!!
sorry for my super freaking late update for the final chapter.
it got delayed week by week LOL.
in my senior year,I am busy like a crap you know.ohmygod.works and camp and so on.
I am so very super sorry!
and yes,this fic has ended already.why I feel so sad?
because this is my last fic for this year for real.I need to concentrate for my final exam and when I'm off school,can I be a writer?LOLOLOL.
so actually in my mind,I am planning to make a one-shot.
AT LEAST,I can update whenever that I want since it's one-shot.no continuous story aite?
but,there's a few things that bother me:
  • where should I post my one-shot?
  • did there's anyone that will read my one shot?
  • who should I make as my character in my one-shot?
  • did anyone want to make any request for one-shot?
  • do I have time to update?
  • can I write a great//good//better one-shot?
  • and, SHOULD I WRITE A ONE-SHOT?
please give me a feedback..
pretty pleaseeee?
;)

and please comment on my fic yeah..
that is sooooo love if you do that..
it stops here..
thanks for reading everyone!
jyaaaa~
you guys are loveeee~

;)

2 comments:

  1. wah.. nak buat short story plk.. unni nak ngan woo jgk..kekekeke..

    ReplyDelete
  2. one-shot pulak. ahh, daebak lah unnie. aha. no worry, you are a great writer! keke :)

    good luck unnie :)

    ReplyDelete