Sunday, June 6, 2010

.::Chapter 48::. Rush

          “Eunra”,Seulmi called her from behind.She turned to her back. “We have decided to stay here at least for a night.I mean,tonight”,Seulmi said to her. “No need to.I can take care of myself.You should go to your home.Plus some of you might have to sleep in the living room”,Eunra said with her sad face. “Your emotion is unstable.We know that.And you know what,Haejin and Younin is already sleep in the living room”,Seulmi said and pointed to the living room,from the balcony. “Ask dubu and banana to carry them to the guest room.I like to see it”,she replied,trying to joke and smile. “You still want to joke right?Just take your time.Who knows that he’ll call you or he’ll send and email?”,Seulmi try to convince her.The shikshin shook her head. “I don’t think so.Maybe he has give up on me.I didn’t treat him as good as how he treat me unnie.I’m such a bad girlfriend.I know that he might be quite disappointed with me.I just…”,she continue her words as she started to cry. “It’s okay,I know.I’ll let you alone.The others seems like very tired and want to sleep”. “Unnie”. “Uh?”. “Tell them that I’m sorry I’ve to drag all of you in this and make you to stay here”. Seulmi nodded her head and go into the house.

          Eunra try to close her eyes and sleep peacefully in her room but she just can’t. “Who knows that things will turn like this right?”,she talked to herself.She takes her phone and looked at the phone chain. “Within a day,I miss you already Taec”,she talked again.Then she looked at the table besides her bed.Her eyes stuck at a picture of her and Taecyeon at the beach,during the school break. “Darn,this is crazy.I can’t be like this anymore”,she keep talking to herself.Meanwhile,Key keep thinking about Eunra. “Aish,that kid is out of mind sometimes.I don’t think she’ll sleep”,he talked in his heart.Then,he walked to Eunra’s room. “As expected..”,he said as he see the light was still on. “Shikshin..”,he said as he only showed his head at the door.Eunra shocked a bit. “Key!You almost make me die of shock.Why do you didn’t sleep yet?And what are you doing here?”,she asked still in shock. “I’m here for you shikshin.I know that you’ll not sleep.And look at your eyes,your face.You are very sad right?”,he asked softly.She nodded her head. “Who doesn’t Key?I’m home in happiness because I know that everything is over then I can keep a happy relationship with him.But it turn so wrong.I’m crying and he’s not here anymore.I can’t think of anything besides can I meet him again after this?”,she said in teary eyes.She tried to control it. “Nah,just cry.I’m your forever friend.I think you can meet him.But it’s about time right?And you should started a new life shikshin.He’s still your friend.You can send him an email,or call him,or text him”,he said. “Who is he actually?”,she said.Key gives a confused expression. “Yeah,who is he until he can drive me like this?No one can make me cry all night long.Not even Dongwoon”,she said. “Kibum ah…”. “Uh?”. “I miss him”,she said while her tears started to flow. “Maybe it’s my fault for telling me that you’ll get engaged with Dongwoon.If not,he’ll not make this decision this fast right?I am so…”. “No Key.He’s right,if it’s not from you,he’ll never know.I don’t dare to tell him and if he knows it later,he might think that I try to lied him.I never blame you”,she said while looked at Key.He come closer to her and hugged her. “Everyone will be besides you shikshin”.

  
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
          “Hey,cheer up girls.Just get your life and move on.I mean,be optimistic and not forget him at the same time.Just live your life”,Jaebum said to Eunra in English. “Yeah I know oppa”,she replied in the same language. “What are they talking about?”,Chansung said with his epic blur expression. “You kid.Poor Chansung”,Wooyoung said and smile at them.Eunra and Jaebum just smile to the others. “Oh My God I am so glad to see your smile Eunra”,Khun said and walked to him. “Khun ah,you always act like Eunra’s new boyfriend.It distract my eyes sometimes.Just stay away from her a day can you?”,Jaebum said with an annoying look.Eunra laughed a little to him. “I love you Jay for making my sweet Eunra laugh and smile”,Nichkhun said and wink to Jaebum. “Ugh!!Khun!!”,Jaebum yelled at him. “Okay.Now who wants to be mine?Khun oppa?Jay oppa?Junho?Kibum?Who else?”,she asked while widened her eyes. “What about…Wooyoung oppa?”,Wooyoung interrupted. “Woo!”,Seulmi yelled at him while pinch his ears until it turned red. “Jealous again?Oh yeah,I’m forget that someone is jealous on Eunra until she ignore her when we’re fighting before.Just because she see I send Eunra to home.Right shikshin?”,Wooyoung said with a naughty smile.All eyes were on Seulmi. “What?”,she asked. “We know that person is you unnie”,Haejin said. “Jang Wooyoung!!”,Seulmi said while her face become red.All of them just smile to see them.


          “Nicole,can I…Oh nothing”,he said when he has found the person that he looking for. “Dongwoon,you want to see Eunra?”,Nicole asked him.He nodded. “Can I?”,he asked Nicole back. “Yeah,I think so.I don’t know what’s wrong with her.She looks so dull today.I mean lately,she is like that.When I asked her,her answer would be nothing”,she said. “I’ll go and asked her”,Dongwoon said. “Okay,good luck Woonie.I go to go first.Bye”,she said and walked away.He walked slowly towards Eunra. “Shikshin”,he called her softly.Eunra turned to her back. “Uh.Dongwoon.Do sit here”,she said while pointed him a chair to sit. “I know about you and…”. “There’s nothing to think anymore Dongwoon.Everything has ended.Who tell you about this?”,she said and asked him. “Onew tells me.I’m sorry.If I didn’t asked you to act as my girl,everything will go with the flow right.I’m so sorry.I thought I can help you but it turned worst.If only I didn’t be too selfish”,Dongwoon said in regret tone.He keep his head down. “Hey…”. He lift his face up as he feel someone touched his hand. “Everything has happen already.And yeah…Maybe there’s something behind all this.Nothing to be regret for.Maybe it’s not my fate to be with Taec right?And he can find someone better than me.I know I’m not that good for him”,Eunra said while hold Dongwoon’s hand. “But you…”. “Dongwoon ah,stop blaming yourself.I’ve cry a lot because of this.Don’t make me cry anymore.I feel so guilty towards you.You keep blaming yourself because of me.I do hate you before but now…Let’s forget it and start a new life.Okay?”,she said and smile. “You want to cry”,he said.She shooked her head. “Yes you are.Don’t lie”,he said. “Huh.I ask other people to start a new life but,I don’t think I can do it Woonie”,she said as her tear starts to flow. “She is crying again”,his heart speak. “Just cry as much as you want to”,he said while rubbing Eunra’s arm slowly.

  
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
          “Shikshin ah…”,Key called her. “Uhhh…Don’t you see that I’m reading a book right now?”,Eunra replied back. “Yeah,I do see it!”,Key said and grab the book from her. “Yah!Kibum ah!Wae?!”,she yelled at him. “It has been a month since Taec go,you still spend your weekend at my house.Why?”,Key asked her in confusion. “Why?I can’t?If that so,I’ll…”. “Not that I don’t like it.I just get curious.Even before Taec comes here,you rarely spend your weekend at my house.It’s either I come to your house or you will ask me to come”,he said to Eunra. “I don’t have anything to do at my house.My work is all done.Plus I can help you here.Done your work.Help your mother,joking together with you and I like the environment at your house.It’s peaceful”,Eunra explain the reason. “Just that?”. “Then?”. “Nothing related to Taec?”,he asked.Eunra keep quiet. “That might be a reason too.I’ll remember everything that we do if I’m going to stay all day long in my house during the weekend”,she said with a sad face. “Okay,then you are allowed to come here.He miss you a lot too.And you don’t want to search for a new housemate?”,he asked his friend again. “You said he miss me like you’re in contact with him.About new housemate,I don’t think about it anymore.Um,I think we should asked Junho to join us today too right?We can spazz about everything here,not only in Mrs.Lee class”,she gives a suggestion.Key nodded his head. “Let me…Eh?A call?From whom?Let me answer it first”,she picked up the phone with a curious look.Key even looked curious about the caller. “Uh?What?Hospital?Really?Oh,I’ll go there now”,Eunra hung up the phone with a rush. “Wae shikshin?Something wrong?Where do you want to go?”,Key asked her curiously. “I need to go to the hospital now Key”,she said in a rush. “I’ll follow you”,he said.She just nodded her head.

A/N: Previous chapter is not the ending yet everyone..heheh..^^ ohhh,sorry for the late update..connection hate me perhaps??hahaha!so,guess how much chapter to go to the end??I told you,this story will come to the end.. :) welcome holiday!!geez actually I have a lot of tasks..and...umm,oh..
Happy birthday to my babies..
Saengil chukka Dongwoon...!!!
Saengil chukka Hyunjoong...!!!
:)

2 comments:

  1. eunra mcm nak revenge kat unni je
    wooyoung milikku sorg
    kekekekeke..

    eunra sakit ape plk ni
    update cpt

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha..!!!
    no la...
    xde revenge nye..tp bole jd jugak kan??
    bkn eunra yg sakit..
    org lain yg sakit..
    siapa??
    tggu la..^^

    ReplyDelete