Thursday, June 24, 2010

.::Chapter 50::. Wedding Ceremony

After a few years,Seulmi,Wooyoung,Jaebum,Nichkhun,Eunra,Kibum,Junho and Onew has finished their study.While Younin,Haejin and Chansung still study at university.Even though they went to a different university,but their relationship is still strong.


“Wah,you are so beautiful!”,Nichkhun praise the bride. “Khun ah,you make me shy.Don’t be too amaze”,the bride said to him.He just laugh. “Yeah unnie.You look so beautiful.I wonder when I’ll wear this kind of dress”,Haejin said,even showed her amazement. “I want to wear this badly already”,Younin said. “Then,quickly asked dubu and Chansung to marry you”,she said to you youngers. “How can a girl start a propsose?”,Younin and Haejin said in unison. “You are still young for that.Younin,Haejin how can both of you are here?You should help the others out there!And OMG,even Khun oppa.Oppa!You…”. “Okay.Let’s go out girls.We’ll dead,another lion is born.I thought after the first one get married,then there’s no other,but I’m wrong”,Khun said while pushed Younin and Haejin out from the bride room. “Oppa!”,she yelled again. “Yah shikshin,why so mean towards Khun?”. “I love to do that to him?”,Eunra said. “You love to do that or you love him?”,Seulmi asked. “Both”,Eunra said while grinning. “Yah…”. “Unnie,you are beautiful”,she said,cut Seulmi’s word. “Am I?”,Seulmi asked.Eunra just nodded. “Why?”,the younger asked. “No,including you,there are 4 people already said that I look sooooooo beautiful.less than 15 minutes”,Seulmi said and look at the watch. “Yah unnie!Geez,don’t talk like that anymore.I don’t know what Woo oppa will said”. “And I don’t know when is your time”,Seulmi said and look into Eunra eyes. “Unnie,You know me so well right?I don’t think that…”. “I’ll aks Khun to marry you”,Seulmi said jokingly. “Unnie!”,she yelled. “Okay,I’ve worked to do.Can’t wait to see SeulWoo get married!”,she said and out from the room. “Poor this girl…”,Seulmi said alone.


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Now you can kiss you wife…”. After that,Wooyoung give Seulmi a long kiss on her lips. “Ah,when Woo will stop kissing???”,Jaebum said with a sigh. “Jay!What are you talking about?They’re husband and wife!Let them be”,Nichkhun said and hit him. “Yeah but that makes me feel that I want to get married too”,Jaebum said to Khun.The others laughed to him.After that,everyone gives applause to both Seulmi and Wooyoung.The girls looked extremely happy especially Younin and Haejin. “One of their unnie has get married.I wonder when the 2nd unnie will get married”,Junho said to Key. “Don’t you think she’s extremely close with Khun hyung?Isn’t that suspicious?”,Key said to Junho. “Crap,you’re thinking the same!”,Junho said and looked to Key. “Yah,what are you talking about?”,Eunra looked at them. “Did you hear?”,both of them said in unison. “Hyo,what did they talking about?”,Eunra asked Hyoyeon,who sit beside Junho. “Shikshin ah!Can you stop disturb my Hyo?Since we’re in school,you’re always be the HyoHo’s creeper”,Junho said to Eunra.She just laughed. “Ah,mianhae…HyoHo”,she said and laughed again. “Eunra,come and follow me”,Khun,who sit besides her pulled her hand. “Look”,Key said to Junho.The smiling eyes just shrugged his shoulder.At the same time,someone keep watching them from behind. “Why is she with him?”.


After the wedding ceremony end,they go for the wedding party.They have so much fun there.The other schoolmate even come and congratulate Seulmi and Wooyoung. “Ah,who knows that I will se both of you ended up together?”,Mr.Kim,their ex-principal even come. “Our love is still strong”,Wooyoung said jokingly.At the same time,Eunra,Haejin and Younin checked the gift gifts from the guests. “This is from Nicole…Ah Jinwoon give too…Oh,this is from me”,Eunra keep checking the gifts. “Eh?This is from whom?No card or something that we can know the person who gives this”,Haejin said and checked a box wrapped with a brown paper. “Mind that.That person must be forget it”,Younin said. “Hey girls,let’s dance there”Onew and Chansung pulled their girls hand to the dancing floor. “No one want to asked me?”,Eunra asked them.They just laughed. “What about me?”,someone approached her. “Dongwoon!Ah,when you’re here?”,she asked in surprised. “About 10 minutes ago”,he answered. “So,shall you dance with me?”,he asked and gives his hand to Eunra.She nodded and take Dongwoon’s hand. “When you’re arrived in Korea?”,she asked while dance with him. “Ummm,3 days ago”. “And you didn’t call me at all”,she said. “Sorry.Oh,eomma send a warm regards to you.Hyuna too”,he said. “Your mother is okay?”. He nodded. “She did a therapy and have a happy life.Oh,I’m sorry to hear Hyomin’s news.I know I’m a bit late but yeah…I’ve meet that girl for several time right?”,he said.Eunra just nodded.


“Dongwoon,may I borrow Eunra from you?You’ve dance with her like forever you know”,Nichkhun approached and grinning. “Oh,sure hyung.Nice to see you back.Where’s the others?Seulmi nuna and Wooyoung hyung?”,Dongwoon asked. “Yeah me too.Uh,they’re there”,he said and pointed to a table. “So,will you dance with me Lee Eunra?”,he asked. “Because of you,I’ll say yes”,Eunra said and smile. “When it will be our ceremony shikshin?”,he asked. “Uh?”. “Yeah,our wedding ceremony.You don’t like me?I like you, you know?”,he asked again. “Oppa…”. “I’m joking sweetie”,he said and smile. “Ah,Khun oppa and Eunra unnie is a perfect couple”,Younin said while looked at them from far. “So we aren’t perfect?”,Chansung asked. “No chagiya.We’re adorable”,she said. “Are they a couple?”,Key asked the girls. “We even doubt them”,Younin and Haejin said in unison. “Just let them be”,Wooyoung interrupted the,He’s holding hand with Seulmi. “Aww…Both of you are so sweet”,Key said. “Well,I’m Jjang Wooyoung right?I’m the sweetest man in this world”,he said. “Just for Seulmi”,Jaebum said annoyingly. “So you want a drink?”,Wooyoung asked Seulmi.His wife just nodded. “Give me a way”,Wooyoung told them and take a glass of water to Seulmi. “Ah,who knows being a bride is also a tiring thing?”,Seulmi said. “Yeah,because you have to greet all the guests”,Haejin said. “Annyeong…Ah,unnie and oppa are here too”,Eunra said and walked while holding hand with Khun. “Shikshin…”,Seulmi called her. “What?”. Then Seulmi just looked at her hand that hold tight with Khun’s hand.Eunra looked at the same direction.So is Khun. “Ah…”,both Eunra and Khun said in unison and release their hand. “I’m getting suspicious day by day”,Junho interrupted with Hyoyeon from behind. “So is me”,Key said. “So is us”,Younin’s and Haejin’s time. “So is me”,Wooyoung said. “Aish,there’s nothing to be suspicious about”,Khun said and drink some water. “Oh,the waiter give me this.He give me while you’re dancing with Dongwoon just now”,Khun said and gives her a small white paper.She read that.


“Meet me at the park. At 10:00 PM.Only you.Don’t bring anyone else”


“Who gives this?”,Eunra asked confusedly.Khun shrugged his shoulder.Then she hold Eunra’s waist and pulled her closer to him.Everyone there including Eunra shocked with Nichkhun’s action. “Khun…”. “Oppa…”. “Yah,why did you do that Khun?”,Wooyoung asked him. “Because I can feel that someone is jealous and looking at you and I don’t like it”,he whispered in Eunra’s ear and it seriously looks like he’s kissing her head.The others just dropped their jaw seeing that.Jaebum even shook his head. “Someone is watching me?”,Eunra said and the others can still hear it.


“So you want to go and meet this person?”,Junho asked her.She shrugged her shoulder.Old memory comes to mind. “Could it be…Mir?”,she asked.The others give a confused look. “Yeah,he’s my stalker before”,she said. “Maybe.But it’s scary since that person only wants you.We can’t go along”,Haejin said. “If in drama,this kind of person is kinda a bad person you know.Maybe he/she will kidnap you”,Chansung said innocently. “That is drama Hwang Chansung!Please wake up and back to Earth now!Do you want your nuna meet a bad person and being kidnapped?”,Key said while smacked Chansung’s head. “Oppa!”,Younin yelled and protect Chansung. “What about some of you watch her from far while she meet that person?”,Hyoyeon gives a suggestion. “You are so smart baby!”,Junho praised and kiss Hyoyeon on cheek. “Yeah,Hyo is right.I think the idea is not that bad”,Jaebum said while he stand between Hyo and Junho.The smiling eyes just looked at Jaebum with a threatened glare. “I’ll go!”,Nichkhun is the first to be the volunteer. “There’s no other person besides you?”,Seulmi and Wooyoung said in unison. “Ah,you can even talked in unison after get married”,Jaebum said and nodded his head.The other just laugh to hear him. “Stop it Jay”,Wooyoung said. “To get it easier,let just all of us go”,Onew said and looked at each of them. “Is it okay if I didn’t go?”,Eunra asked all of sudden. “Umm,and is it okay if that person follow you to your house?You live alone”,Onew said to her.She just release a heavy sigh.


A/N: sorry again for the super late update..ohmygod..I'm just too lazy to do anything lol..and this update is specially for my khunnie bunny birthday!!!!yay..saengil chukka hamnida baby!!! xD and oh khunra is freaking real..i wish woonra can be real too..^^ and oh yeah..i think..one more chapter to go????comments are love..
;)

4 comments:

  1. oho!! seulwoo dah kawen
    bes2.. tp apsal plk ngan khunra tu?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahha!!!
    suke la tu seulwoo da kawen..
    yg lain je bujang lg..
    khunra??
    they r real..kekekek..
    ape between khunra???
    ade laaaaa...
    hehehhehe...^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. unnie! unnie! unnie! continue~~ dying gila nk bace smbungan nih. aishh~ khunra tu dangerous. kekeke :)) forever taecra! yeaaahh! congrats to seulwoo. huhu. ONEW! I LOVE YOU!! kekeke. nak jugak menyibuk. hehe~ so unnie, smbung cepat cepat. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha!!
    I will billa..
    tp xtaw la bile kan..
    heheheh..
    ;)

    ReplyDelete